We are playing a variety of games and other activities to develop our running for the cross country next term.
I was excited because Room 17 were playing the cone and coin running game. It was really fun. We had to run in a group. The other people in my group were Brooke and Evie. My group and I ran to the oak tree first to put our cone down.
This is how the game works. You have to run to the place written on your cone. There you will find another cone - everyone has to touch the cone and then you run to the place written on that cone.
We tried to do team work. Some of us went speedy, some of us went slowly and some of us had to slow down. I was puffed but I still ran.
This game gives you exercise.
By Belah
No comments:
Post a Comment