Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Diana Isaac Rest Home

I'm sorry I don't have photos of our visit to Diana Isaac today. If I did have I can tell you the faces would have smiles on them and the few tears were tears of joy.

Highlights
  • meeting old people and talking to them
  • seeing tears of joy
  • watching the old folks tapping their feet to the music
  • seeing the birds in the cage
  • giving people a present that we'd made ourselves
  • knowing that we'd created moments of joy
  • making people happy
  • being brave 
  • getting a chocolate fish
  • being asked back at Christmas
  • discovering one of the people went to St Albans School as a child about 80 years ago
  • realising that even when your brain is muddled you can still be happy 
  • having so many parents able to help us and take us there in their cars
  • representing St Albans School and doing such a good job of it

No comments:

Post a Comment